Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

Quizzical Pursuit 5 - AdWords Editor

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi All,

Quizzical Pursuit is a fun and interesting way of learning and sharing your AdWords knowledge. A series of advertising questions are asked, one after the other, over a period of 1-2 hours. All you need to do is provide the best quality answer. Here are the past Quizzical Pursuits and here's the next one:

Quizzical Pursuit 5 - AdWords Editor
Date: June 28, Tuesday
Time: 11 am GMT/4.30 pm IST/4 am PDT/7 am EST (GMT and APAC friendly)

The Community user who answers the maximum number of questions correctly will be named the Community Quiz ChampionAll Community users are welcome to participate in this quiz. The first question will be posted right here by Quiz Master TC Scotty . Just get ready...

Cheers,
Mini
4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Quizzical Pursuit 5 - AdWords Editor

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
That's great Mini!!
I was waiting for some updates regarding the next Quiz.(Quizzical Pursuit 5).

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Today's Quizzical Pursuit starts in 10 minutes! Don't forget to challenge your colleagues and friends!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening fellow community members! Today's Quizzical Pursuit is based around something I personally use a fair amount, that being AdWords Editor. I hope you've got your thinking caps on, as I've got a couple of trickier questions in store for you today. Let's get started right away with the first question...

1.) I recently created a new campaign in AdWords Editor and wanted to share my work with my boss. He doesn’t use AdWords Editor and doesn’t like to use the live interface either. I heard that there is some sort of presentable file that I can generate within AdWords Editor; can you suggest what it is and where I can find it?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Ans1: The whole account or selected campaigns can be presented as CSV file.

Go to account menu >> scroll down to exports >> where the whole account or selected campaigns can be exported as editable CSV file

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Good Afternoon Scotty, Waiting for more members to participate to make the quiz more interesting.

Regards

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

It's good to see you @Archit! Thanks for joining Smiley Happy

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star
My Pleasure. I think this time is not suiting for all other members who were active in previous quiz.

Regards

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

I think you're correct. We'll carry on with the next question though and any latecomers can catch up if they wish Smiley Happy

2.) I’m working on an account that has got hundreds of paused campaigns within it. I feel like my workflow is a bit cluttered in AdWords Editor as these paused campaigns distract me from time to time. Is there a way to display active campaigns exclusively on this list in AdWords Editor?

Rising Star
# 10
Rising Star

Ans2:  We can use the filter for all enabled and/or all adgroups:

active campaigns_censored.jpg

Regards