AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

Quizzical Pursuit 4 - Mobile Advertising (Part B)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi All,

Thank you for the enthusiastic participation in the previous Quizzical Pursuits. Here's the next one: 

Quizzical Pursuit 4 - Mobile Advertising (Part B)
Date: June 23, Thursday
Time: 8 am PDT/ 8.30 pm IST/3 pm GMT/11 am EST

What is Quizzical Pursuit? 
A series of advertising questions asked, one after the other. A question will be asked every few minutes over a period of 2-3 hours. All you need to do is provide the best quality answer ASAP. 

What's interesting?
The Community user who answers the maximum number of questions correctly will be named the Community Quiz Champion.

Who can participate? 
All Community users are welcome to participate in this quiz. 

Who is the Quiz Master? 

What next? 
The first question will be posted right here on June 23, Thursday, at 8 am PDT

Just get ready...

Cheers,
Mini
4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Quizzical Pursuit 4 - Mobile Advertising (Part B)

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Please note that, for this Quizzical Pursuit 4, we will be covering questions from this Hangout On Air, happening on June 22 at 10 am PDT.

So make sure you watch the HOA thoroughly and be well-prepared for the quiz on June 23 at 8 am PDT.

Thanks,

Mini

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hope you all watched this mSites Hangout On Air in preparation for Quizzical Pursuit 4. 

Good luck.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I just want to echo Mini's words here as you might find the quiz tricky if you haven't watched this stream beforehand. A lot of the focus is on the actual construction and design of mSites rather than AdWords, so there is something new to learn here if you aren't familiar in that field! The recording is only 35 minutes long so you have time to watch it before the quiz starts Smiley Happy

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening fellow community members. Welcome to part B of our Mobile Advertising Quizzical Pursuit! If you missed out on yesterday's quiz, hosted by our very own @Rakesh Kumar, then be sure to check out the nuggets of information there when you get a free moment.

Today's quiz is based on the "mSites and Mobile Strategies" stream that went live yesterday; if you struggle to answer any of the questions then you can find the answers within the content there.

Do you have what it takes to become the Community Quiz Champion? Let's find out by getting the first question underway...

1.) What percentage of “near me” searches have come from mobile this year?

a) 33%

b) 66%

c) 88%

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

c. 88%

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
88% in 2016

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
... with growth rate of 146% YoY.

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Now you're just showing off @ShroffS Smiley Very Happy Good to see you by the way!

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
haha.. thanks @ScottyD

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor