AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

PLAs and Google Shopping Policies - Let's learn them via a puzzle.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi All, 

It's been a long week. Here's something fun as we hit the weekend. 

I know PLAs (Product Listing Ads) are slowly growing to be advertisers' favorite. Let's make sure we are all aware of the policies for PLAs aka Google Shopping policies. 

In the star below are hidden 7 Shopping policies. I'm sure you can easily find them. 

Screen Shot 2013-10-11 at 1.29.08 PM.png

Once you find a policy, take a minute to mention it and also elaborate it in your words.

Game? Go for it...

Mini

Re: PLAs and Google Shopping Policies - Let's learn them via a puzzle.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mini,

Thanks for this Puzzle,I found 6 but left with one,I am still finding it but till that the 6 words are:-

1.Malware-Google doesn't allow the promotion of sites infected with malware, or the sale of
malicious software.

2.Transparency-Google Shopping requires that merchants provide transparency into the product
that's being promoted

3.Trademark-Google Shopping doesn't allow product listings that imply an affiliation, partnership, or any special relationship with Google without explicit authorization from Google.

4.Counterfeit-Google Shopping prohibits the sale or promotion of counterfeit goods. Counterfeit goods contain a trademark or logo that is identical to or substantially indistinguishable from the trademark of another.

5.Copyright-Google Shopping doesn't allow the copying or distribution of copyrighted material unless you have consent from the copyright holder, or are otherwise permitted by law.

6.Cloaking-Cloaking refers to the practice of presenting different content or URLs to human users and search engines. Cloaking is considered a violation of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines because it provides our users with different results than they expected.

7-Still finding......

Thank you

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Mini
Let me know the 7th one,I am more curious about this post Smiley Tongue

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
The 7th one is 'Spam'

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank you for the 7th one but why did you delete the new puzzle,I was working on that.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

Hi Hitesh and other users following this thread,

The new puzzle has been moved to this thread.

Sorry for the confusion and good luck with the puzzle,
Mini