star_border

New members of Rising Stars group

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 1
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

I'm pleased to let you know that we've got a new addition of Rising Stars in our Community. Please help me in welcoming them to the program.

Rakesh Kumar S

RobertCoats

ShroffS

Dave_Davis

Foyzul

AleV

Rising Stars are volunteers who have a positive attitude, share their product knowledge with other users, and participate in the community consistently. If you’d like to learn more about this program please read the Rising Star part on this page.

Thank you!

Zee
G+
6 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New members of Rising Stars group

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Congratulations to all the selected members. 

If voting counts here, I would like to vote for users Elja G and Gege also or do they have to have the Individual Certification Badge to be promoted ?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Congrats!! It's nice to see some familiar and some newer (to me) names being added to this list. Great work everyone!!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Congrats! Great to have you on board!
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you all for your comment.

@Adrian B: Regular Community members don't participate in the selection of Rising Stars. If you’d like to learn more about this program please read the Rising Star part on this page. Thanks.

Zee
G+

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Well done guys!
ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Though I'm away on holiday I've just seen this and wanted to welcome you all on board. Congratulations, gal and guys! Smiley Happy
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Thanks for the Welcome guys!!
As always... its a pleasure being part of this wonderful community!
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Top Contributor Alumni
# 9
Top Contributor Alumni

Congratulations to our newest Rising Stars!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Experts in the Topic
PPCBossman
Theresa_Zook
ScottyD
AdWiser
ShroffS
MosheTLV