Guide Me
star_border

Must-Have Mobile Resources

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Over the past two years, smartphone penetration in the US nearly doubled from 31% to 56% while smartphones as a percentage of new handset sales have surged from 50% to 85%. Customers are making smartphones a more central part of their lives, and I'm sure you're thinking about how to target these users. 

We've shared several resources about advertising on mobile lately, so I wanted to aggregate them here. The below list should have something for everybody — those that are already running ads on mobile and those considering jumping into the mobile space. Hope you enjoy!

Making the Most of AdWords: Hangout on Air

Natasha and Sinead share tips and tricks to optimize your AdWords account to reach all mobile customers

The Full Value of Mobile Calculator (found here)

Learn how to measure the value of customers using one of the five purchase paths that begin on smartphones

2013-10-18_13-04-39.jpg

Office Hours: How and Why to Advertise on Mobile

Kathleen and Sinead answer questions about mobile that were asked in this week's Office Hours Hangout

The Mobile Playbook (found here)

Here are five questions every business should address with their mobile strategy

2013-10-18_13-17-04.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Must-Have Mobile Resources

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

This is a good resource, @CocoP  and I appreciate the work you put into getting all of these links into one place.  I've had to miss a few of these Hang-outs and am happy to have the chance to go back and see them now!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: Must-Have Mobile Resources

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Glad it's helpful, Theresa!