Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

Meet the @AdWords Social Team!

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Our Social outreach team is here to help support your AdWords questions, issues, and feedback via Twitter, Facebook, G+, and YouTube. We look forward to interacting with you! #askadwords

ianestabrook.png

Ian

Ann Arbor, MI

Hailing from Chicago, I attended the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with a degree in advertising and a minor in informatics with a computer science focus. I started at Google in June 2014 straight out of college and truly love every day here. An extrovert by nature (you'll hear me coming before you see me), helping build small businesses, consulting with agencies, and connecting with the industry on social really fires me up. When I'm not doing my Google duties (Googlties?), you can find me at the gym, reading, cooking, and refining my talent for voice acting.

jjarettw.png

Jarett

Mountain View, CA

Virginia is where I call home, yet it has been sometime since I walked its streets. Despite my separation from my home state, you will still occasionally catch me saying “Sir” and “Ma'am” - it’s required where I come from. Smiley Happy Prior to joining the Google team in 2015, I worked for Target Corporation after receiving a degree from Brigham Young University in Business Management. I love that moment when a pain point for an advertiser is subdued and they can reach their advertising goals. It's great to be part of the process.

mckelle.png

Kelly

Mountain View, CA

I started at Google in October 2012 directly after graduating from Brigham Young University, where I majored in Accounting. I love interacting with our advertisers through social media, especially seeing firsthand how AdWords can help businesses grow and achieve their goals. I grew up internationally and have lived in 6 countries! I'm passionate about traveling, technology, and my golden retriever, Beau.

1800084_10152189590888497_270894184_o.png 

Paridhi (Pari)

Gurgaon, India

I joined Google as an Online Strategist in 2013 working with the SMB advertisers to grow their businesses in India through AdWords. I started working straight after graduating from SRCC, Delhi University and absolutely love engaging with our customers and helping them get the best out of the online advertising. I read a lot of books and my New Year's resolution usually is to travel to 12 new cities in the next 12 months.

vrinda.png

Vrinda (Vrin)

Hyderabad, India

I completed my graduation from the University of Delhi in 2015, where I studied Business and specialized in Finance. I moved away right after graduation to join Google. Social is my favorite way of interacting with customers and I love delighting them in 140 characters (or less!) It’s amazing to see the impact online advertising has on businesses right in front of my eyes and watch them grow from scratch. When I don’t have anything to do, you’ll find me humming away with my guitar, binge watching crime shows and exploring the online world.

Priyanka Banerjee.png

Priyanka (Pri)

Hyderabad, India

I joined Google in the summer months of 2015 right after completing my undergraduate degree in Business Studies. I work with SMB advertisers on a daily basis and help them grow their business through AdWords. New Delhi is home for me, but I moved out to be independent and try my best to function like an adult (which is still a work in progress!) While I spend most of my free time reading books and drinking tea, I'm also known for my wacky sense of humor and love for writing.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Meet the @AdWords Social Team!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I'm so glad you posted this! I always thought Vic was short for "Victor". Vic, apologies for all the abuse I've given you in the past in G+. You've got the patience of a saint and one of the few out of all the social teams that actually comes back with answers. You're a credit to the social support team.

The rest of you are awesome too, you've just never suffered me on a grumpy day Smiley Happy

Keep up the great work and keep the videos coming. They're awesome! (would love to see an advanced series though). Try jam GSP or dynamic remarketing/enhanced commerce into a 2 minute video, that will put turn your heart to stone Smiley Wink

Re: Meet the @AdWords Social Team!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor