Last Week in the AdWords Community (March 2-8)
Hello AdWords Community Members, and welcome back to the weekly digest! Here’s what you may have missed in the boards last week:
Announcements & Updates
- Tune in tomorrow, March 9th, for a LIVE session with TCs @PPCBossman and @Kim_Clink on mobile marketing strategies. It’s not too late to RSVP!
- Now you can easily keep your ads up-to-date with scheduled uploads for ad customizers and dynamic display ads.
- Learn how Ford New Zealand used the Display Network to reach customers at each step on the path to purchase
- Improve your app engagement advertising with the new bulk IDFA/advertising ID upload feature, available for campaigns targeting either Android or iOS
- Prepare for the Video Advertising Exam with the recording of the live refresher from earlier today.
- Review this mobile advertising refresher before taking the Mobile Advertising Exam.
- Review this checklist from Top Contributor @Deepak_V V before launching your new campaign to make sure you haven’t forgotten anything important!
- Top Contributor @Tom_Wilson shared a hugely helpful article demystifying some of the common Shopping violations and policies
- We answered some of your FAQs about Universal App Campaigns over in the Mobile, Apps, and Calls board
Check out the rest of the Learn section for more in-depth discussions of both basic and advanced topics.
Community Member of the Week: Matt Tutt
New Community member @Matt T was the latest to be featured as our Community Member of the Week! Read the full interview, 12 Questions with Matt Tutt, to learn how Matt balances his AdWords work, his (many!) side projects, and his travel.
Top Starred Members
These Community members went above and beyond last week, answering other members' questions, explaining difficult concepts, and troubleshooting technical issues:
Thanks to everyone for sharing your knowledge and making the AdWords Community a great place to come back to each week!