Last Week in the AdWords Community (Feb. 3-9)[ Edited ]
February 2016 - last edited February 2016
Hello AdWords Community Members, and welcome back to the weekly digest!
Here’s what you may have missed in the boards last week:
Announcements & Updates
- In honor of Safer Internet Day, AdWords has introduced a new feature which automates the filtering of traffic from the top ad fraud botnets.
- Display Ads are going 100% HTML5 -- Starting June 30th, 2016, display ads in Flash can no longer be uploaded into AdWords and DoubleClick
- The AdWords App for Android now includes Universal App Campaigns and new conversion columns
- GTIN requirements are expanding soon; get all the details on the Help Center
- Find your Mobile-First Keywords with this week’s installment of #MobileMonday
- @Rakesh Kumar shared insights into how targeting works with Dynamic Search Ads, including a checklist of areas to optimize in your DSA Campaign
- Learn How to Set Up Review Extensions with AdWords in Under Five Minutes
- @ScottyD created a handy video on using the new AdWords HTML Validator Tool
Check out the rest of the Learn section for more in-depth discussions of both basic and advanced topics.
Community Member of the Week: Emmanuel F
This week we got to know @Emmanuel F. You've probably seen Emmanuel in the Shopping and Merchant Center board, where he often helps other members with the Shopping campaign and data feed questions. But what you may not know is that Emmanuel has been working with Adwords and Google Shopping for 10 years now--and that he now freelances from a very tropical locale! Read the full interview here!
Top Starred Members
These Community members went above and beyond last week, answering other members' questions, explaining difficult concepts, and troubleshooting technical issues:
Thanks to everyone for sharing your knowledge and making the AdWords Community a great place to come back to each week!