AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

How to Master AdWords - Google shares SEM Best Practices

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Screen Shot 2015-03-15 at 20.07.43.png

Google Best Practices offers strategic advice on how to improve the performance of your AdWords campaigns. Recommendations are based on proprietary data and vetted by Google’s expert teams.

Check out the newly redesigned Google Best Practices website (g.co/GoogleBP) that’s launching today. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to Master AdWords - Google shares SEM Best Practices

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Tell us what you think of the new site!

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

HI kathleen,

I have been looking at the new Google Best Practices website and I like it, however the only problem I find is that when i click one of the links it takes me to a page asking me to sign in is the right?

<edited>

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Kathleen,
Love the idea of having a best practices guide... love the interface too... very clean.. Smiley Happy
I just think there are too many 'links to links' to get to the point...
Also, on the main help page, is there a way to download all the guides & checklists together.. for example.. if a user had an issue with ads, he would have to go to all the 3 links within ads and then download each separately. Can we have a common download link on the homepage itself for all the main categories?
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Matt,
I've reached out to you via email for more information on this.

Kathleen

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, I will send you more info over now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Just curious.. we do this already and I think it is correct but I am surprised to hear it here.. Does Google suggest the best way to report the effectiveness and Adwords is via Analytics? I agree but you would be surprised how few people actually do this!