Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

Helping the Helpers this Holiday season

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

The day after Cyber Monday is Giving Tuesday, a global day devoted to social good. You're likely familiar with the idea of corporate responsibility as both an employee engagement tactic and a customer acquisition tool. So today it seems fitting that we talk about Google Ad Grants, Google's oldest-running charitable organization.

If you're a nonprofit, it's probably safe to say you like helping others. At Google, we like helping others too, especially with building their businesses online. However, if you're like a lot of our Google Ad Grants recipients, you're much more invested in your cause than setting up your AdWords account.

Google also has a program called Google Partners, where advertisers can search for certified AdWords experts to help them out. If you have a minute, please let us know in this form if you'd be interested in getting help from a Google Partner who works with nonprofits.

How would being able to search for Ad Grants experts on Google Partners impact your satisfaction with AdWords? Share your thoughts with us in the comments.

Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 11.21.31.png

3 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric Gehler (Badged Google Partner)
September 2015

Re: Helping the Helpers this Holiday season

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I'll be that guy - I have yet to have a discussion with someone regarding Grants without mentioning Robert Coats (@RobertCoats). He has gained and shared a wealth of knowledge about the Grants program over the years that I've known him, both here on the AdWords community but also on the previous iterations of the dedicated Grants forums. I'm guessing at this point he has helped hundreds if not thousands of advertisers working on or trying to obtain Grants approval.

Kudos to him and his great work with non-profits.

-Tommy Smiley Happy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
@PPCBossman
Tommy, I am humbled by your comments. Thank you for the nice words.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

+1000 to what Tommy said.

Can't thank @RobertCoats enough for all his Google Grants knowledge-sharing.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
@Mini-CM - Thank you. Your kind words are very much appreciated.