AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

[HOA] Return on Investment - Remarketing

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Join Mairead and the AdWords Team for the second of this two part series on improving your Return on Investment. This week, the team will discuss how, and why to use Remarketing. 

Watch the recorded hangout here if you missed it!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: [HOA] Return on Investment - Remarketing

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
How do you like to set up remarketing? Share your ideas!

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Thanks for the heads up on this event. I really like using "Advanced Segments" to create my re-marketing lists, so many possibilities.

Mike Blackmore - 1 Click Away From a Conversion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just saw this HOA, so I was a little late and couldn't ask any questions live.

Some remarketing lists are portable between projects (all visitors 30-days, 19-days, 7-days and 1-day, SMART lists), but specific, customized lists based on session/user qualifications (certain page views, >X pageviews, time on site, new/returning, etc.) tend to do better.

If the product has a predictable sales/upgrade cycle, or accessories or replacement parts, than remarketing can help remind previous buyers you sell what they need.

Ask teammates on the project (executives, principals, sales, customer service, etc.) who may not perfectly understand AdWords/PPC/Remarketing to generate ideas based on their experience and knowledge can yield great remarketing ideas.

Best,
ALB