Guide Me
star_border

Google Web Designer/AdWords Integration Testing

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi Community,

Google Web Designer (GWD) is a tool which lets users design and build HTML5 advertisements and other web content using an integrated visual and code interface.

Right now users can upload the HTML5 ads they built via GWD to DoubleClick. Given high demand, we are looking to expanding that capability and allowing users to upload their GWD ads to AdWords as well.

If you're interested in being part of the group to test this capability (you use Google Web Designer and also run display ads through Google AdWords), express your interest via this formPlease read the information on the form carefully, as there are restrictions to the types of ads accepted in the Beta.

It may take a couple of weeks to review the request. If chosen to take part, we'll send you an email with further information.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Web Designer/AdWords Integration Testing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Personally, I love the ability to upload directly to AdWords. Really looking forward to this new tool. It's a great addition to the AdWords toolbox.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would be really interested to belong the beta participants. I was currently trying to customize my ads (display) with html5. Smiley Happy

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Brigette,

The feature should actually be launching within AdWords soon, so we've closed the beta to prepare for that. Stay tuned for us announcing the launch!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
HI Coco,
Is it possible to integrate GWD with Dynamic Remarketing Ads? Thanks!

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

Hi CBWY5,

I'm not aware of a way to do that, but you may want to pose that to the GWD Beta forum here. Hope that helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Just wanted to check about the status of GWD and AdWord integration.If not how much longer do we have to wait until we can upload our GWD as banners directly to adwords.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Goog news!!!

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to both see and understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!