AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

Create a Call-Only Campaign - AdWords In Under Five Minutes

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi Community,

Want to drive more calls to your business? Erica explains how to set up a Call-Only Campaign, and gives you a few tips in this episode of AdWords in Under Five Minutes! Enjoy!

Do you use Call-Only Campaigns? Tell us about it in the comments below! And check out our next video to learn how to "Create a Merchant Center Account".

Kathleen

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Create a Call-Only Campaign - AdWords In Under Five Minutes

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Thanks Kathleen!
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Useful tips.. And presented as simple as that. Thanks for sharing..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I cant watch the video

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
great information thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
To successfully run the new Call-only campaigns, is it best to adjust mobile device bidding to -100% on search online campaigns, and create these new Call-only campaigns to avoid any overlapping bids?

Example:
Search campaign with keyword 'Italian restaurant in Manhattan', turn the mobile bid to -100%.

Then duplicate this campaign, but edit settings to Call-only, then turn mobile bidding to 0%.

This SHOULD avoid any duplicate keywords or bidding and improve the click through rate relevancy.

Please could you confirm with above example.

Thanks,