AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

Congratulations to Our New Top Contributor and Rising Stars!

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi AdWords Community,

Today I have some exciting news: we have three newly-promoted experts to celebrate!

One of our former Rising Stars, @Ratan-Jha, has been promoted to Top Contributor. This is a well-deserved promotion, and I’m sure many of you have benefitted from Ratan’s deep product knowledge, gained from over seven years of online marketing experience, as well as his consultative answering style.  You can read Ratan’s Community Member of the Week feature here.

Both @Alexey C and @leandrofm are now members of our Rising Star program. They are recognized for their consistent activity on the boards, and for the way they share their extensive knowledge in a friendly, helpful manner.

Both Alexey and Leandro are active in the AdWords and Analytics Communities, and both have built careers out of digital advertising. You can learn more about Leandro and Alexey by reading their Community Member of the Week interviews!

Congratulations to Alexey, Leandro, and Ratan on this achievement, and thank you for all of your hard work and dedication!

7 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Congratulations to Our New Top Contributor and Rising Stars!

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Congratulations Ratan, Alexey and Leandro.

Very well-deserved promotions. Keep up the good work Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Congratulations Ratan, Alexey & Leandro! Keep spreading knowledge! Smiley Happy
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Thanks a lot everyone. It really feels great. Smiley Very Happy 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Contratulations @Ratan-Jha, @leandrofm and @Alexey C for your Elevations.

Your great advices and suggestions have really helped us to cope up with the issues. Not only issue but deep explanations make us better understand to face the related situations as well.
You guys are the vital elements who helps to sustain this community by providing the instant solutions for the issues.

All the best!!

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Congratulations, guys, well deserved!

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Congratulations everyone!!!

Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner
Awesome news and weclome aboard. Congratulations gentleman

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
Congrats everyone! Welcome to the family!