AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

Community Member of the Week - Ashish D (08/17)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi Community Members!

Please join me in congratulating this week's Community Member of the week, @Ashish D

Ashish.jpg Enjoy Ashish's interview below!

Q: Tell us about your career choice and how you ended up using AdWords with your Business.

A: By choice I was a Web Developer and Designer and by chance I got an opportunity to work in Digital Marketing field and since then never looked back.

Q: Tell us about your best AdWords experience?

A: Setting up and running a successful account for a Travel based company with huge budget and lots of challenges and achieving the ROI on consistent basis.

Q: What's one lesson or tip you want to share with your fellow AdWords Community members?

A: It's not new. Keep testing and optimizing for improved results and keep yourself updated about new features/updates introduced by Google and just go for it, if your business permits testing out new features.

Q. What do you enjoy most about the community?

A: The support from all the contributors.

Q: What is your most recent contribution to the Community which you would like to highlight?

A: It's been a while since I contributed to the community due to some tight schedule but will surely be back soon to help and learn more.

Q: Where would you like to see the AdWords Community go in the future?

A: Being Simple is the best. I want the Adwords Community to be the knowledge base for every user where anyone and everyone can ask questions and help each other.

Q: Lastly to end our interview on a Googley note, tell us something cool about you? Or something you’ve experienced?

A: That's a difficult one. Well I believe in sharing the knowledge as it only helps me in learning more and succeed in my life. And I like a bit of humour in every possible conversation that I have with anyone.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Community Member of the Week - Ashish D (08/17)

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Kudos Ashish!
Sumanth Sridhar

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Sumanth.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Kathleen. I hope to contribute more here.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Keep up the great work @Ashish D. Congratulations !

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Ratan.