AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

Community Member of the Week - Ana A (10/5)

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Happy Monday, AdWords Community! It's time for another Community Member of the Week shout out! This time, we'd like to hear from the lovely @Ana a.

Enjoy!

ANaa.jpg

Q: Tell us about your career choice and how you ended up using AdWords with your Business.

I started my career with lecturer but I saw my interest more in digital marketing so lately I joined the digital marketing firm and I am in this field from last 4 years. By choosing AdWords as my career now I feel was one of the good decisions of my life. Still way to go….  So learning and earning in AdWords.. 

Q: Tell us about your best AdWords experience?

The Best one was the owner of Pest Control Service, he was Indian client and was High School Pass but when we made them understand how it works like we have to do testing as well what is conversion for us and all about the ROI and all other parameters, he understand all things so well and by his support and totally belief on us gives great success of his campaign + ROI.

Q: What's one lesson or tip you want to share with your fellow AdWords Community members?

What I felt after analyzing my fellows in office : I think the checklist is must that what is the need of business, how can we start what will be the target audience, the network and etc. important points is must before starting the creation of campaigns.

Q. What do you enjoy most about the community?

Just Two Words: “Give & Take”: Some important yet interesting tips about AdWords which are important for all advertisers.

Q: What is your most recent contribution to the Community which you would like to highlight?

As I am new to community I just try to be active and give answers to the questions which I know + I explore new topics and read it and apply to my campaigns. But as the question is about my recent contribution it’s about how to do auto tagging, here.

Q: Where would you like to see the AdWords Community go in the future?

I always want that advertisers or digital marketers should join the community. Sometimes I saw people are so busy in their job that they don’t get new things to explore they are stuck on same level of advertisement until they get some new demand for AdWords. And obvio  I always want to see the growth of community

Q: Lastly to end our interview on a Googley note, tell us something cool about you? Or something you’ve experienced?

I like travelling… and gaming…. Games like racing.. love to explore new places it can be small or big, maybe large or small but seriously by exploring new things always keep me fresh….

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Community Member of the Week - Ana A (10/5)

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
thanks @KathleenG... It was quite a great experience.. Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Good to know about you Ana! Smiley Happy
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Ana A,

Nice to know about you. I have a prospect client - a Pest Controller in Melbourne. He is looking for maximum leads & phone calls. It would be great if you share some ideas about how to optimize and all Smiley Happy

Thanks in Advance.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello @kaushik M

I was running ads in India and you need to run in Australia so users behaviour is different , as here the bids are so high in Pest Control Keywords.

PS: You can check with Call only campaign i hope it will work as people gave more calls for pest control than online queries as per my experience. Also You need to divide the budget as the season wise like in which season people are doing more Pest control Service like in Long Holidays Office people contact Pest Service as employees are not there and on Holidays like weekends or any festival people contact them.

Ana

Community Member of the Week - Ana A (10/5)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Soy nueva y me gustaría experimentar lo que la comunidad a experimentado