AdWords
1.1K members online now
1.1K members online now
Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords advertising strategies for Diwali - Join the quiz.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager
Hi All,

Many of our Indian advertiser friends have requested advertising strategies for the biggest Indian festival, Diwali. So here we are ready with all the strategies via an interactive Quiz from one of the Top Contributors.

A series of AdWords questions will be asked, one after the other focusing on all the strategies needed to optimize your Diwali advertising. All Community users are welcome to participate in this quiz. 

And the Quiz Master is........keep guessing until 9 am PST October 16, 2014.

The first question will be posted at 9 am PST/12 noon EST/4 pm GMT/9.30 pm IST on Thursday, October 16. 

Get ready...
Mini
4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords advertising strategies for Diwali - Join the quiz.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
What is it actually? a quiz competition ? will a winner be rewarded?

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
A series of AdWords questions will be asked and users are encouraged to provide the best answers. We encourage learning through participation. There will be some surprise swag for healthy participation and demonstration of AdWords knowledge.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Will be there tonight Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

And the Quiz Master is none other than our Community Quiz Champion, AdWords Quizzical Pursuits fame, Rakesh.

Over to you Rakesh....

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Thanks Mini,

Yes, I am your quiz master today. Welcome to AdWords advertising strategies for Diwali Quiz. I hope you all are ready for today’s quiz, Here I am asking a series of question related to Diwali advertising strategy.

I'll be posting the first question in about 30 minutes so stay tuned and I'm looking forward to seeing your great replies.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening fellow game enthusiasts and community members. Let’s play with our first question and help advertisers to build good Diwali campaigns:-

I am planning to run “Diwali Bumper Sale Campaigns” for my Lifestyle Apparel portal. So Can you suggest me what types of keywords should I add in “Diwali Bumper Sale Campaigns”.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi All

Keywords can be

# diwali discount
# diwali sale
# lifestyle diwali discount
# diwali apparel offers
# offers on diwali apparel

Rising Star
# 10
Rising Star
Good evening rakesh,

My knowledge on Diwali is very limited, But Ill give it a try.

You can use keywords like

"diwali bumper sale"
"diwali bumper sale offers"
"Cloth offers during diwali 2014"
"diwali bumper sale clothes"

I'll probably test these keywords in broad match to see what kind of traffic I'm receiving and I will modify match types accordingly.