Guide Me
star_border

AdWords ads - Fun puzzles to solve.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Here's another teaser for all our users: 

In the smiley below are hidden 8 video ads settings, formats, strategies etc. Can you find them? Like always, please explain the word in 1-2 lines. 

Explore away and keep waiting for more to come,

MiniScreen Shot 2013-10-15 at 12.39.49 PM.png

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords ads - Fun puzzles to solve.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Here's the first puzzle.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Mini,

Thanks for arranging such type of PuzzleSmiley Happy

Here is my answers(currently i have found only two but will try more, as i will get time to see your smiley Puzzle.

Call To Action:-Call To Action Overlay(CTA) Overlay is small banners that appear over your video, that promote an action for the user to take.you can share more information about the content of your video. CTA overlay will appear as soon as the video begins to play and can be closed by the user. when Users click on the CTA overlay they will redirected to the destination URL.

Cost Per View(CPV):-CPV is the bidding tool that allows you pay when a users watch your video.Unlike the CPM and CPC bidding, CPV does not charge anything on Ad Impression and Click.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi, here is one more:-

In stream Video ads appear on the YouTube watch pages and channel pages with featured video. it is non Skippable, when your ads 15-20 Sec. and skippable when your ads 60 sec long.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Good job, Rakesh. 

I really appreciate your lucid explanation of the concepts. Keep guessing the others. 

Now, who wants to compete with Rakesh? 

Let me know, let me know,

Mini

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Who wants to compete?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Good job, Rakesh. Now that you found the horizontal and vertical ones, I found some NSWF words which are also non-Youtube related. I guess those do not count, right, Mini? Smiley Happy
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
I also found True View (the youtube ads for which the advertiser pays only when they are viewed for various periods of time, but not for the impression alone), Kim and Zee.

I think all three are Youtube-related, in some way Smiley Happy. But I'll search for more.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Is this a bananagram type of puzzle ? Smiley Very Happy What are the rules of finding words ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bananagrams

I am sorry I cannot visualize any more combinations

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
So, after a good night sleep, here are some more:

- overlay
- in search
- in display

But in order to find their definition and the eight term I think I need a new pair of glass* Smiley Happy