Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Trivia Game - Championship Round

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee
Get ready for the Final Championship Round of the AdWords Trivia game! Watch the winners from the previous Round 1-4 (Adwiser, vkore91 & Abhishek) compete against each other. 

Screen Shot 2014-03-20 at 11.36.11 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-03-20 at 11.35.06 AM.png Screen Shot 2014-03-20 at 11.35.27 AM.png

What is this game? 
A series of expert level AdWords-related questions. The winners will have to up 5 minutes to post their best answers. The person who scores the most points at the end of the round will win the title of the "Community AdWords Trivia Champion"Join us and cheer for your favorite AdWords Trivia Game Winner!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AdWords Trivia Game 2014: Championship Round - Starts on March 21, 2014 @ 8:30PM IST / 4PM CET / 11AM EDT / 8AM PST.

9 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Trivia Game - Championship Round

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
This is gonna be very interesting Smiley Wink
Good luck and all the best to all of you Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening everyone! I have the great honour of hosting the Final Championship Round of the AdWords Trivia game today. It's going to be exciting to see these three AdWords experts battle it out on the topics shown below:

AdWords_Trivia_Billboard_ChampionshipRound_v2 (2).jpg

As always, grab a drink and join us to see who will be crowned as the overall Championship winner!

As each contestant arrives please check in with a reply so I know when to begin with the first question Smiley Wink

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Good luck All!!!! This gonna be the most exciting!
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Pretty much ready Smiley Happy
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Good Luck everyone!

Pretty exciting... Smiley Happy

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Fingers Crossed!

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
It's good to see we have an excited audience also Smiley Wink Just waiting for Brian to check in now and we can begin the quiz!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Getting hungry ... Neha, what's on the menu this evening? Smiley Tongue
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

haha! Today I am cooking Red Kidney Beans (Rajma) served with Rice & Chapati. Before that tomato soup. My fav. dinner Smiley Happy

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’