Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Community Quiz

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi AdWords Community, 

Join us tomorrow, for an AdWords Quiz, lead by the QuizMaster, Rising Star @Nisal L

Nisal will post questions, and its up to you all to give us the best answer! So join us and test your knowledge on this week's theme: Remarketing!

The event kicks off at these local times:

8am CDT /  2pm GMT+1 / 6.30pm IndiaST

7 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Community Quiz

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey everyone,

I will be hosting the community quiz tomorrow and topic would be remarketing! Questions will be in MCQ form. You can select the best answer from given choices and explain why you think it's the best answer for that question. Some question may have multiple correct answers while some question may not have any correct answer at all!!

Let's see everyone tomorrow. Good Luck! Smiley Happy

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Sounds interesting!
Sumanth Sridhar

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the AdWord quiz on remarketing. I will be posting questions one by one. Select the best answers from given selection and explain  why you think it's the best answer.

Users will be given points accordingly and winner will be chosen in the end

Good Luck!

Question 1

Why is remarketing an important feature, which you should use to promote your services/products                                                      

1. It is less costly than normal search/display campaigns
  2. It gives the opportunity to reach to customers who have shown an interest in my product/service
  3. You can show ads to users who are interested in your competitor products/services
  4. Using remarketing will help to improve the quality score of search campaigns

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Great first question Nisal! What do you all think?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hey Nisal,

Remarketing is techincally trying to "re" market to people who have interacted with you.. maybe through your LPs or website...
So.. I want to go with Option 2. Smiley Happy
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star
I agree with Shweta on this one..
Remarketing maybe a little expensive since you are reaching out to a more targeted set of people.. but I think it is totally worth the investment since you are targeting already interested in your product...
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star
Great answer Sheweta. Let's see whether anyone else coming up with a different answer here

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Option 2 as above explained already.
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 10
Rising Star
Nice initiative by Google to conduct a quiz.. brush up basics!!

I would go with option two.. another advantage to add, is that it allows to show ads ro new audiences by negating lists..
Sumanth Sridhar