Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

A New Way To Count Conversions in AdWords

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

We’ve been working hard on building products and features that help you better understand the value you’re getting from AdWords. With estimated cross-device conversions and cross-account conversion tracking, you’re able to more accurately measure conversions in AdWords and better understand the complex path to purchase.

Today, we’re excited to launch flexible conversion counting.

Flexible conversion counting  is an improved way for you to count conversions that really matter to you. Now you can better measure the value of each click that turns into business results.

Want to know more? Check out this video to see how flexible conversion counting makes it easier to count all of your conversions.

Flexible Conversion counting replaces today’s conversions (one-per-click) and conversions (many-per-click) columns with Converted clicks and Conversion columns--helping you understand the relative value of each click that results in a conversion. A company like Berkeley Tees can now count all instances of t-shirt purchases while only counting unique instances of catalog downloads. Take a look: 

Click to Enlarge

Read more information about flexible conversion counting in this Help Center article.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: A New Way To Count Conversions in AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yeay! This was always a frustration for me with clients with multiple conversion types. So much so that the data felt dirty enough to only track ONE conversion type in AdWords and the rest in GA. This is fantastic news!

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Just tried this. Awesome news Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Shenea, Lindsworth here, just wanna say good job with the new service deployment, I cannot wait to use this service.  I look forward to working with a young vibrant team who seem to have a strong empahisis on customer relations.  Keep up the good work you guys.