Guide Me
star_border

3rd Quizzical Pursuit - Quick AdWords Quiz

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager
Hi Community friends,

Thanks for the unparalleled interest and viewership for the 1st and the 2nd Quizzical Pursuits. On popular demand we are happy to run these every week. 

What is this quiz? 
A series of AdWords questions asked one after the other, increasing in difficulty level in a span of 2-3 hours. All you need to do is provide the best quality answer. The topics for the 3rd quiz are AdWords Reports and Analytics. 

What's interesting? 
The user who answers the maximum number of questions correctly will be named the Community Quiz ChampionThey will also receive surprise swag from the Community team. 

Previous Champions

Rising Stars of this Community, Rakesh and Shweta have been the Community Quiz Champions in the previous Quizzical Pursuits. They sure need some fierce competition now. So get ready Community users. 

Who can participate? 
All Community users - new, brand new, newest and the oldest, including Top Contributors and Rising Stars are strongly encouraged to participate in this quiz. 

Who is the Quiz Master? 

What next? 
The first question will go live at 7 am PDT/10 am EDT/2 pm GMT/8.30 pm IST on Thursday, 14 November, 2013. 

Stay tuned, 
Mini

For those of you who missed the previous quizzes, here are the links:

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 3rd Quizzical Pursuit - Quick AdWords Quiz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mini,
i found your quiz interesting to participate, let me know how to get enroll to it and hope i'll be able to make my presence to it tonight
Thanks
Raj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hey Mini - Wont be there for this one. Am flying out tonight. Smiley Sad

Great going scottyD! Thanks for organising this quiz. I missed the 1st one though. But really enjoyed the 2nd one.
Wont be there for this one. will try to reply from the airport if I can! Smiley Happy

All the best to everyone participating!
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening fellow community members. Yes it's that day of the week you have all been looking forward to... AdWords Quizzical Pursuit!

I will be your host for today so let's get the quiz started right away with question number one...

I noticed from other people's screenshots that they have more / different data columns than the ones in my own AdWords campaigns; how can I add and edit these columns within my account?

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello all Smiley Happy
Aren't you a bit early today? Smiley Tongue
However, it's good to see you guys again Smiley Happy
I can customize the columns by going to the Statistics table. To add the columns, click on the "Columns" button in the toolbar above the Statistics table and click "Save". After that, you can click any column name to sort by topics.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Scott,

I think you have put your first question before time.

Yes As every advertisers customized their columns based on their requirement. so this the reasons that we are seeing different data column in different AdWords account.

We can make add the data column through " Column tab ".
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi all
Yes agree with Ollie for column customization that can be done at every
level campaign, adgroup,ad and keyword to get desire view of data sorting.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Hey Shweta,

we miss your valuable inputs with lucid explanations.

BTW wish you a happy journeySmiley Happy

Hoping will join soonSmiley Happy
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
If we see the the different columns in screenshot, we follow the below link to customize the coulmns for reference:-

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454071?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

I'm not sure what's happened with the schedule but thank you all for joining AdWords Quizzical Pursuit!

Well done for starting us of with correct and accurate answers! Let's move on to question two...

People keep telling me that I should be using Google Analytics but I already review statistics within the AdWords interface. Is there really a benefit to using Google Analytics as well and if so can you explain why?

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.