Guide Me
star_border

10th Quizzical Pursuit - Be the Community Quiz Champion

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager
Hi Community friends,

I know it's been a while since we had a quiz and that you all have been missing it. So here we are:

10th Quizzical Pursuit - On Jan 28, Tuesday a7 am PST, 8.30 pm IST, 3 pm GMT

What is this quiz? 
A series of AdWords questions asked one after the other, increasing in difficulty level in a span of 2-3 hours. All you need to do is provide the best quality answer ASAP. The user who answers the maximum number of questions correctly will be named the Community Quiz ChampionThey will also receive surprise swag from the Community team.

Previous Quiz Champions
RakeshShwetaOllieShuva, Krishna and Shanky were the Community Quiz Champions in the previous Quizzical Pursuits. The challenge is to increase the number of Quiz Champions on this Community! 

Who can participate? 
All Community users - new, brand new, newest and the oldest, including Top Contributors and Rising Stars are welcome to participate in this quiz. 

Get ready,
Mini
4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 10th Quizzical Pursuit - Be the Community Quiz Champion

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Let's see if we can get some new members to win the title of Community Quiz Champion for this round! I've seen quite a few new top starred contributors to the Community this month!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening fellow quiz enthusiasts and welcome to our tenth edition of AdWords Quizzical Pursuit! This week I'm going find out how much you know about troubleshooting problems and also how to deal with the competition. Get comfortable, grab a drink and let's get ready to quiz with question number one...

I have created a small campaign which has been running for a few days now but I am receiving limited traffic if any at all. What actions should I take to troubleshoot this problem?

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Increase # of keywords bid on, increase Max CPCs, write new Ads to increase CTR.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Could also use the Ad Preview Tool and search for your keywords and see why they might not be serving your Ads when your keywords are searched for. Could also look at Daily Campaign Budgets and determine if they're high enough. Could also look at your Ads and make sure that you have active, approved Ads that are eligible to serve. Main thing I'd look for is my Estimated First Page Bids and make sure my bids are high enough. If bids are ok, I would ensure that my Ads, Keywords, and Landing Pages meet the AdWords Policies and Guidelines.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Increase the Max CPCs; increase the daily budget; add higher-volume keyword variations; use Modified Broad or Broad match types if not using already.
Get late-breaking AdWords news and resources from my PPC Advertising Experts Twitter list. And join 10,000+ PPC professionals in my LinkedIn group PPC Pro People.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Well summarised points to address there quys and welcome to the quiz Smiley Happy

A really nice surprise for you to stop by also Brian!

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Now a thought that might cross the minds of a few advertisers, it's question two...

My account is reporting that my budget is limited on one of my campaigns; I'm still receving impressions however so is there really much point of increasing my budget?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Scott,

Increase the number of keywords with different match type and try to make relevent and attractive ads in your ad group.

And try to improve your ad position in top 3 position.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
The account is receiving impressions because the daily budget causes ads to appear - but only for part of the day. So it makes sense to increase the budget to increase the number of impressions per day.
Get late-breaking AdWords news and resources from my PPC Advertising Experts Twitter list. And join 10,000+ PPC professionals in my LinkedIn group PPC Pro People.