The Google Partner Summit kicks off this Wednesday, November 9th[ Edited ]
November 2016 - last edited November 2016
The Google Partner Summit kicks off this Wednesday, November 9th.
When it comes to navigating the ever-changing digital landscape, the role of advertising professionals has never been more important – advertisers big and small depend on Google Partners around the world to help them succeed in a mobile-first world.
This week, on November 9-11, we’re bringing together 900 Partners from 51 countries to San Francisco for the Google Partner Summit. The theme of this year’s conference is “Now is Our Moment”. Now is our moment to build for the future — from ads and measurement to making the workplace better for everyone.
The event will kick off Wednesday with welcome remarks from Alphabet’s Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President, Ruth Porat.
On Thursday, attendees will hear from:
- Philipp Schindler, SVP & Chief Business Officer, in a fireside chat and live Q&A
- Allan Thygesen, President, Google Marketing Solutions, on the mobile-first future
- Brad Bender, VP of Display and Video Ads, on the future of ads and measurement
- Lucinda Barlow, Director of Marketing YouTube, on why video will win the decade
- Prasad Setty, VP PeopleOps, on making the workplace better
- And many more
On Friday, we’ll bring attendees to the Googleplex in Mountain View for “Google on the Green,” a unique opportunity to demo Google’s newest products, like Pixel and Daydream View.
Follow @googlepartners on Twitter for live highlights from the event using #GooglePartnerSummit.
The Google Partners Team