1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Announcements of events, new products, and updates from Google.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Introducing the new Google Partner Rewards Program

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

https://goo.gl/pBO5rP

google_partner_rewards_social

Google Partner Rewards is a program exclusively for companies across the Americas who have the Google Partner or Premier Google Partner badge. Partners who participate can earn points to the Partner Store for achieving goals throughout the year.

5 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hi Krisha.  A number of us attempted to get started yesterday when we received the e-mail, but noticed that we didn't get points for any of the certifications (didn't have any points for previously attained certifications and didn't get any for certifications achieved after the email was sent out), and that there weren't any product images in the store.  Is there a delay in getting the points?  I'm curious as it seemed like an engaging way to get people to do the certifications, but so far it doesn't seem to be working.

More info on peoples experiences can be found in this thread: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Partners-Support/New-Google-Partners-Rewards-Program/m-p/1...

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi @Mark C,

Thanks for your post. The program will only count and display completed goal(s) that your company completes after the date of your company’s registration with Google Partner Rewards.

Any earned certifications, specializations, trainings attended or Connect Live events hosted before a company has registered will not count or be displayed on Partner Rewards.

Please also note that points may take up to 2 weeks to reflect in the account following the completion of any goal.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Krisha

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Thanks Krisha!  That clears things up a lot.  I suspected that only goals completed after the program launched would count, but was confused when the points didn't show up right away. I'm glad to hear they will be showing up sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Hi @Krisha,

When the program launched on the 16th I signed up and then did the shopping certification exam (which I didn't have current) and registered and watched an Academy on Air.  It's now been two weeks and I haven't received the points for either one yet.  Can you look into this for me or is there a better person for me to contact?  

Thanks,

Mark

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Mark,

Please give the system time to show the points. They may not show until the end of the quarter or into the next. 

Kind Regards,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner

Hi James,

I was originally told by @Krisha that they could take up to two weeks to show (which it has now been).  Has this changed?  Partners could really use some more information on this program if you want people to put the time and effort in to completing the tasks.  I'm reluctant to invest more time in it without knowing if the points will show up, or when they will show up.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Mark,

Yes sir, when it is all working as it should... points do take time to show, but will. 

The system is being finished up and will be back full steam soon enough. You can hold off a little longer on using it or complete all that you can and let the points build behind the scene. I have completed some tasks and have not had any boost in points. I have asked a few others and they have not seen any points increase with completed tasks. 

If you can access the tasks... you are good to complete them. Points will show up at some point down the road. 

Cheers,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 9
Badged Google Partner

Just logged into the partner rewards and had to give it permission to use my google account info again. When I did get in the 10 points it showed from before are now gone.  I really wish someone from google would fill us in on what it going on with this program.

Badged Google Partner
# 10
Badged Google Partner

Hello

When I log in and click on "Partners store" I get redirected to the same page.

Thanks!