Partners
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Announcements of events, new products, and updates from Google.
Guide Me
star_border

Happy National Small Business Week!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

For those partners hosting workshops, let us know how it goes by posting event updates and photos on social media using #AllForSmallBiz. We can’t wait to see you in action.

If you were unable to host a workshop, you can still give back to the small businesses you’ve worked with throughout the year by sharing resources available at google.com/smallbusinessweek

Favorite bakery not showing on the map? Show them how they look on Google Search and Maps with the diagnostic tool and help them request verification.

Local pet groomer missing a website? Get a domain name and a website – both free for a year. Or, if they’ve already got a website, run it through the mobile-friendly test.

Know some businesses that could use a tune-up on all things growing-business-with-the-web? Share free, quick, and easy online lessons on a variety of topics to get them up to speed.

You’re the expert in your community, so share google.com/smallbusinessweek where businesses can take advantage of these free resources and more.

Interested in becoming a partner of the Get Your Business Online program and gaining access to their exclusive resources? You can apply at gybo.com/partners/signup

*This program is available to partners in the U.S. and Canada

Google_Small_Business_Week_2 (1).png

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Happy Small Business Week!

When we strengthen a small business, we fuel success for a multitude of people. Families smile more, spend more, and do more. Employees work harder and take greater pride in their actions. Kids thrive in school and at the ballpark. We spread more cheer as we build a legacy for generations to come.

My agency is an official GYBO partner for our region. We have helped communities grow while the businesses grow, too. It's a beautiful thing for everyone. The stronger our community becomes, the stronger the businesses become and the stronger we all become.

All the Best,

James 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Just concluded mine. It was my first time doing one and a lot of thought and effort went into making it work. it was successful. The best part was the conversation afterwards. 

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

@Ryan G, that's great! Congratulations. Thanks for sharing your success with us!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the update and this information. I'll start with Google Primer to learn more about this opportunities. 

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

Hey @Krisha.  You mentioned that the program is available to partners in the US & Canada, but the signup page only has US states.  Is there a way for Canadians to sign up?