1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Announcements of events, new products, and updates from Google.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Think Dealer 2017

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Thinkauto-dealer-header.gif

The first Google Think Dealer 2017 is coming to a city near you

For the first time, your Google auto team will share and present our exclusive Canadian Auto research, specifically focused on dealers. Dealers will learn about today’s consumer trends, how to make the most out of search/display/video and why it’s beneficial to work with a Google partner. It is a tremendous opportunity for you to showcase your Google partnership, entertain prospective and existing clients and close new deals. Additionally, you and your team can learn about the auto space.

Three Reasons why your clients or prospects will be interested in attending

1. Content is specific to Dealers: The content is designed, conducted and built just for dealers. You will hear from Google and external speakers on results for Canadian Dealer Research.
  2. It is what dealers and their OEM have been pushing for: Dealers have pushed for years to have us expand the focus beyond the OEM (Tier 1 & Tier 2). We are finally delivering the promise of running a dealer specific industry event.
  3. We are taking the insights to the dealers, across the country: Rather than having dealers converge at one city, we are bringing the research to them, across the country, from Halifax and Vancouver. This will save dealers tons of time, money and effort to attend.

Capacity will be limited and spaces will be first come, first serve. So please ensure you and your clients register as soon as possible. The RSVP link is below and for the most up-to-date information, please visit or direct to our website here.

RSVP here.

5 Expert replyverified_user

Google Think Dealer 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Go Canada, sounds like some good events! @Mike Blackmore & @Trevor_Stewart and all the other Canadian Agencies...

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Google Think Dealer 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I am registered for this event, it is being hosted by FCA and Google. This is going to be a great event if you manage any Automotive PPC.

Mike Blackmore - 1 Click Away From a Conversion

Google Think Dealer 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Good stuff for sure, cant wait to hear the highlights!

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Google Think Dealer 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Krisha

I would love to play part in this with Google. Who would I speak to?

Google Think Dealer 2017

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This looks like a great time, no doubt. 

Gooooo, Trevor and Mike! Smiley Happy 

Cheers,

James

Google Think Dealer 2017

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager

@Trevor_Stewart, I will connect with you via email.

Google Think Dealer 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any cost to this, I have registered and work for a GM dealership. I am having finding any contact info or further information.

Google Think Dealer 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @Joel R

You can find all the details here:

https://events.withgoogle.com/think-dealer-2017/

There is no cost for this event. I think you have to reach you out to your representative or the person who invited you for more information.

I hope that helps.

Mike Blackmore - 1 Click Away From a Conversion

Google Think Dealer 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Krishna,

I may have a partner/client who would be interested in participating in Toronto as a speaker/sponsor. Who would I speak to about that?