Partners
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Announcements of events, new products, and updates from Google.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partners is now on LinkedIn!

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Copy of LinkedInPromo2.png

Add Google Partners to your LinkedIn network today to receive all the latest news & updates on the Partners program. You’ll find lots of useful how-to guides, solution guides for clients, study resources for AdWords certification & Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ), and more.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah! I just spoke with a Google AdWords Partner yesterday on LinkedIn and he was unaware of The Google Advertiser Community! This community needs to spread its wings a bit more in rounding up Google Partners (maybe a direct email saying they have special tab on the community), and others who use Google's Advertising.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Wonderful idea, @Honoree Tigrett I will pass this up the chain, I do see lots of activity daily but if Partners are unaware of, we need to reach out. Since Google Partners is now on more social channels it will help but I like the mailer or email outreach idea! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Hey @Honoree Tigrett

Great idea! Let's use social media, email marketing and other resources to get the word out about the Google Partners Community @GooglePartners.

One of my dreams is to see the Google Partners badge on the home page of Google to let others know about being badged and certified for AdWords Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I agree.  It would be great to get out community out there.  

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks! Connected on LinkedIn. Noticed the first post on the Google Partners page is about taking some time to fill out a survey but there is no link to the survey? Lol Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/google-partners

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes- I actually think Google should feature all their learning material on the first page, that rotates like the Google logo. Google Analytics training, AdWords, rising stars, YouTube Creator Academy, Google Search console (and everyone's endless forums that help!), and the 50 other free learning resources that Google provides. Then we'd have more "brand/marketing" awareness for companies in general, (anyone had to explain what google analytics has to do with AdWords completely from scratch can understand my pain), and people would know where to go to get help. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Nice work. Who's going to create the linkedIn group? (i bet someone already has!)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's nice for digital marketing jobs and career

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Good Approach by Google towards its professionals to bring single platform to connect each other, its kind of mutual professionalism covers all the aspects among all Google Partners to boost Digital Market.