5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Announcements of events, new products, and updates from Google.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partners Program & Certification Overview

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by! Check out this presentation from our Partners portal to find out all you need to know about the Google Partners Program and certification.

google_partners_program_and_certification_overview

Topics included in this presentation:

• Program overview
  • The Google Partner badges and benefits
  • Getting started with Partners
  • Certification
  • Partners Portal functionality

Read more here, and let us know if you have any questions.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Krisha,

I am Abhinn and I am from India. I have a problem and have gone round and round in the help topics to find a solution. Hopefully with my limited knowledge I hope I have reached the right person. If not pls, and it is a huge pls, direct me to some person who will help me.

Without taking too much of your time, I had joined an institute in India based out of Delhi called Delhi School of Internet Marketing(dsim.in) which claim to be google partner. My whole batch(an online batch) and other offline batch are tired of their continued unprofessional attitude in conducting their classes. I had joined this institute because they advertised they are a google partner and I believed that associating with google will ensure a certain level of professionalism and trust. But unfortunately that is not the case. I have around 30 odd people in my batch who are pretty much didnt learn anything about any of the google products. Pls help us. Continued correspondence with the institute by various people with varying degree of politeness hasn't yielded anything.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Sometimes the performance indicator needs to see various uses of multiple features / functions in AdWords. Some of these may help:

• Add exact match keywords
  • Add text ads to each ad group
  • Raise your position and lower costs - Improve Quality Score
  • Add broad match modified keywords
  • Use ad scheduling

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Abhinn,

I did check and see the company in question is found in partner search. If you have issues with the training you will need to take that up with the company in question. Google does have lots of training options for Free, head over to YouTube or any of the partner channels to learn more about the training offerings.  

Good luck! 

Best,
Spencer Wade: Google+ | Partner | Services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please, how  do I start the AdWords Certification? I am  finding it difficult to register and set up partner account.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello @Adedara M

Look at About the AdWords certification to get started with the adwords certification and look at Qualifying for Google Partner status to learn about the partner program. 

Good Luck!

Best,
Spencer Wade: Google+ | Partner | Services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Krisha.

Register 
Registration disabled.

this brings me when I get my certificate
I can not click on Register
please help me

Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner

@Abhinn M,

The Partners badge is earned by an agency if they meet certain minimum requirements - such as getting certified, following best practices and managing accounts that spend at least USD 10K, per quarter. Unlike the Adobe Training Partner program, Google does not recognise any company specifically for training purposes.

Also, earning the Google Partner badge does not mean any special "affiliation" or "endorsement" by Google. You'll have to take this up with the institute separately.

In terms of training, you can learn online at your own pace and get certified - all for free. Here are some resources, over and above the learning material available in your Partners account and the YT link posted by @Spencer_Wade

AdWords Guide - Basic and Advanced

Academy for Ads

Learn Digital Marketing

Hope this helps. Of course, please go through the presentation posted by @Krisha, and join the India GPC. All the best!

Experts in the Topic
Spencer_Wade
Krisha