Partners
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Announcements of events, new products, and updates from Google.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partners: Host a special Livestream to help local businesses

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Google Partners––on October 26th at 10 AM PT/ 1 PM ET you’re invited to host a special Livestream to help local businesses across the U.S. prepare for the holiday shopping season.

Screen Shot 2016-10-03 at 8.51.50 AM.png

Sign up to host this workshop for your local businesses:gybo.com/livestreamsignup.

(Submit your details by 10/10 and we’ll send free swag for your attendees.)

The Let’s Put Our Cities on the Map team and the U.S. Small Business Administration have partnered to help small businesses learn how to:

• Be found by local customers
  • Be found everywhere, on all devices
  • Be found with online advertising

Learn more and find marketing materials for inviting prospective clients at gybo.com/livestreamkit. Throughout October, we’ll be actively promoting the gybo.com event map to help drive new leads to your local event.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

All signed up @Krisha Can't wait for the live broadcast! I'm sure there will be all kinds of useful information for business owners!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, Krisha!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Krisha,

Can you confirm the last date to submit details? Post description says 10/10 but sign-up form page has it as 10/14. Thanks!

-Nitin

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Hello Nitin,

Great question, just to be on the safe side would go ahead and RSVP ASAP just to be sure @Nitin K

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

@Nitin K the last date to submit details has been extended to 10/14 this will guarantee the SMB kits (free Google swag) are shipped in time.

*Please note: You can sign up to host after 10/14, but you will not receive a kit.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Krisha  I just want to make sure I'm able to host this event.  I already have publicized it on Eventbrite and want to make sure that all Google Partner (certified or not) can participate?  Since it was on the Google Partner board -- I assumed it was open to all Google Partners.  Can you please confirm?  I don't want people showing up and I don't get the live stream info.  Thank you! 

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager

Hi @Yewande O, yes, anyone can participate.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Krisha. Will there be new Livestream events scheduled for November and/or December. If so, do you have the dates? Thanks!

Re: Google Partners: Host a special Livestream to help local businesses

Community Manager
# 10
Community Manager

@Bob A, we don't have any other livestream workshops, like the one posted in this thread, on the calendar yet, but you can check out a list of our other Partners events here. Hope you can join in! We are always adding new ones.

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thanks,

Krisha