Partners
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Announcements of events, new products, and updates from Google.
Guide Me
star_border

Does your agency have the Google Partners Badge? Get access to exclusive content

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

PartnerBadge-151030.png

Does your agency have the Google Partners Badge?

Fill out this form to apply for access to the Google Partners Badged-only boards. Once we confirm you are affiliated with a Badged Google Partners agency the Community Team will grant you account access the Badged Google Partners Community boards. Please be patient while this information is verified. It could take a few business days.

What types of boards are there for Badged agencies?

There are 3 boards for Badged Google Partners

1. Running an Agency
  2. Special Events
  3. Badged-only Water Cooler

How do I check if my agency is Badged?

Login to Partners Portal to see if you agency is a Badged Google Partner. Not a Partner? See what you can do to qualify for the Partners status

4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Does your agency have the Google Partners Badge? Get access to exclusive content

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Alex R

Do we need to re-submit if we're currently part of the Badged G+ Community?

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Does your agency have the Google Partners Badge? Get access to exclusive content

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
@PPCBossman, no you don't! We'll be granting access to everyone currently in the BGP one week from today.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Excellent - thanks Alex!
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Does your agency have the Google Partners Badge? Get access to exclusive content

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Hello, is this still up and running? I've applied for Google Partners Badge maybe two weeks ago now and still nothing.

Thanks!

Tomáš

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for being a badged Google Partner. Will look into getting you some help with this, so please be patient.

All the Best,

James 

Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner

Hey James,

thanks! I just was not sure that this is still active, because this topic is over one year old with no recent replies

Tomáš

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Tomas,

You are very welcome. 

Yes, this is a older thread but something we were doing for badged Google Partners as a bonus here in the community. I have send in a request for assistance for your inquiry and we will have an answer soon. 

Thanks for all of your contributions in the AdWords community. Feel free to post away here in Google Partners, too. Smiley Happy

All the Best,

James

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager

@Tomáš Kraus

It looks like the email used to request the badge was different from the one associated with your profile on this thread. The badge is linked to profile with the email you provided in the request.

Badged Google Partner
# 10
Badged Google Partner

Hey @Krisha, I see. But can you change it to this email I am using on this forum? I think I fill that out like this - check certification from one account, but apply the badge to this one.

Tomáš