Partners
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Announcements of events, new products, and updates from Google.
Guide Me
star_border

Community Content & Live Stream Feedback

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hey Partners Community!

We'd like to get your input on what you'd like to see more of here on the community when it comes to content and our educational live streams. Please take a moment to fill out this survey and let us know what you think.

Thanks!

3 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Done!  Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I followed Shanee's path... done! 

Kind Regards,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Done, thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am looking forward to have very active 2017, Within the very little time i have during the day's to study more of google business concepts so as to be more efficient with the Adwords program in the coming year and to push further to gain wider understanding of doing business online.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Done and my comment was "add a filter to the questions feed so that unanswered questions come up first". (Let me know if there's a way to currently do that!) Thanks 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi, @Honoree Tigrett,

If you look in the left hand menu all the way at the bottom, you will see Unanswered Topics and Unread Topics. These will work for whichever community you are in. Once I do a general review of any active topics (to verify the answer is provided and correct), I go to these and resume surfing each community. 

Thanks for caring about the Google Partners community.

Kind Regards,

James

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks- I see that on mobile quite easily, but didn't on desktop. Oddly, it's usually the other way around! Thank you so much- I'll check again!

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @Honoree Tigrett,

Very welcome. 

Yes, it is buried on my desktop, too. The menu stack is just slightly too long. I find that most people do not even know it is there... but I use the feature more than any other. 

Cheers,

James