To manage a large number of accounts, many partners segment their clients’ AdWords accounts into groups that are connected to a Multi Client Center account managed by a member of an Agency. Typically, this MCC is connected to a larger main MCC. Please keep in mind the following limits when you organize accounts using multiple MCCs.
- An MCC can have only 85,000 total accounts in the hierarchy.
- An individual child account can be connected to a maximum of five different MCCs.
- An individual child account can be buried under a maximum of four MCCs. In essence, this would mean Master Client MCC → Sub MCC 1 → Sub MCC 2 → Sub MCC 3 → Child Account.
- An MCC can be managed by only one Parent MCC at a time.
For example, you cannot link a sub MCC to the Main MCC, a bid management system, Salesforce, and another Main MCC at the same time. Attempting to do so will yield an error: “this client is already linked to the maximum number of managers.”
- An MCC can hold up to 20 pending invitations at one time. This is particularly important when you create a new MCC. The system will give an error message if you have 21 or more pending invitations for the child account linkage.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.