My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

what should I do when there is no choice in catalog listing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

we are a graphic studio and focusing design brochure and package, But there is no any brochure or package catalog in GMB.

I can only choose "design engineer" as be my catalog. so if someone search “brochure design company Pittsburgh”, can it shows in the listing? if it can't, what should I do to let it show. Do I need to add the "brochure design" in my website ?

the catalog is so rough and contain so much service. For example, "design engineer " is a catalog, but it contain all kinds of work related with design. But what i want to do is just "Brochure design". the problem is there is no "Brochure designer" in the catalog listing.

so what should I do to let it show up when someone search "brochure design company Pittsburgh"

NAME: DSOA Digital Studio

ADDRESS: 200 Hershey Drive McKeesport, Pennsylvania 15132

NUMBER: +8615527442610

GM URL: https://business.google.com/b/106914529730624030694/dashboard/l/13175080998659807538?hl=zh-CN

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@家宝 徐

for the USA at least you can use either of 

- Graphic Designer

- design agency

- desigen institute

such very special cat as desired by as  "design brochure and package" Google won't provide.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

if you search "presentatiion design comapny new york", it will show google listing. but there is no "Presentation designer" in Catalog. and even there is nothing related "presentation" in catalog listing choices.

so how this happen ? if google don't support this special area, how those guys show ? I watch their catalog, and their catalog is just "Design engineer". but when you search "presentation design",they can still show in the listing.  their service is "Presentation design", their catalog is "design engineer" that Google support. when I search "presentation design" as my keyword,they can show in the listing. it is amazing.

what should I do to be like this ? how to let people search our "business" to find us ?

Thanks very much