Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

remove original Google photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There 

I added a profile picture via Google Business but decided to delete it. It is looks like I have deleted it on my edit screen on my profile but when I got into the website via a search it is still there in the "see photos" section. How do I remove it from there as well? Thank you

Kind Regards

Dev  

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Instructions are here:

https://support.google.com/business/answer/6190090?hl=en

Report inappropriate photo

You can also report a photo someone else added if it violates our guidelines. Your request will be reviewed to determine whether or not the photo will be removed. 

To request a photo removal:

1. Find your location on Google Maps.
  2. Choose the photo.
    • On Google Maps, click the Report inappropriate photo link at the bottom right corner of the screen
    • On classic Google Maps, click the Photos tab to find the photo. Choose More > Report abuse
  3. Add a note saying that you are the business owner and give the reason that the photo should come down.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a better way to remove photos?  I see this issue mentioned several times throughout this community.  Everyone has the same answer, yet no one gets the same result.

I have been trying to remove photos from my account since March 2016, with NO luck.  I have flagged over and over and it doesn't go away.  There isn't a "note" section as you mentioned above.  You simply request and wait.  My business moved and therefore the photos no longer represent our location.

The store is Nadeau Furniture in Austin, TX.  https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x8644b50a55555555:0xe18ff8657986b87a!2m16!2m2!1i80!2i80!...