star_border

questions regarding maps search and distance/area

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My Business is:

A.J. Allulli - Master Piano Technician

https://www.google.com/maps/place/A.J.+Allulli+-+Master+Piano+Technician/@30.3706459,-90.035988,9z/d...

I service a large area, and have my location based on where i live, the north side of the lake.  I have tried setting specific towns, and currently have it set to a 50mile radius.  When searching for piano tuning while centered over the north side of the lake, I show up just fine.  When searching for piano tuning on the south side of the lake in New Orleans or any area near there, I do not show up at all, despite servicing that area.  Is this due to a large increase in listings? I am trying to figure out if I need to open a "location" in the city in order to even show up.  I am concerned that if i have customers review my north shore listing that I still will never show up on the south shore searches.  I would think that a large number of reviews would bump into searches on more crowded areas, but I don't know for sure. That's what I need to know before I start receiving reviews either on the main listing, or one created specifically for the south shore in new orleans.

Thanks