2.7K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

our business with google page not showing on google maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are a chiropractic office.  If we search our business by name and address on Google maps, when Google shows its information its shows two of our professionals at that address but does not show our actual business as being at that address and we've been told this is hurting our Google ranking. how do we rectify this situation. thanks. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: our business with google page not showing on google maps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
That's indeed bad Kurt
But how do you imagine we can help you nothings knowing of your details of the chiropractic office in question???

Re: our business with google page not showing on google maps

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Three remarks please:

1# I mistakenly tested to add at each of my posts a kind of signature. The first try showed a link to my contact form (and you used it).But I would prefer to get this information shown publically as it will help my fellows TC to understand the thread.
2# I get your chiropractor in Indianapolis listed as 9th result on page two of all results if searching for "chiropractor indianapolis"
3# There is IMHO no reason for not claiming and verifying your other McCordsville location.
It shouldn't affect their ranking even if both location share the same website as long as both locations have different phone numbers