AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

notofication to passerby

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How To Get My Business Notification in Customer Mobile,when He visit my shop?

*Actually when i visit some restaurants or hotels with in seconds i got a notification in my mobile on google maps*

"you siting in "hotel name",please write review"(in my mobile notification bar)

but am already registerd my business in google listing..but my clinic visitors didn't get notification like the above..why?how to get?

*what this technology is*

is it iBeacons or something else

please help me..

1 Expert replyverified_user

notofication to passerby

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dr Ashish,

It sounds like you are set up in the Google Contribute program. There is a setting in the contribute tab that gives users the notice when you are at or near a location that needs more information. If you go on the mobile maps app click on contribute. Then scroll down to the block that says uncover missing information. When you click on that the three buttons on the top right are available click on those and you can turn on or off the proximity alerts. I do not know the typical default settings so any one person that visits may or may not see the alert or even know what it is or how to do a review. You can send a link or ask customers to do a review. Here is how to send them a link to do reviews. 

Thanks for asking,

David

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |