AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

my business doesn't appear when I google it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business doesn't appear when I google it.  It has been verified on google map.  I want to be able to put in CASNA into google and see my website pop up.

Business name:  CASNA

105 Shadwell Way, Friendswood, Tx

www.casna.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Debbie,

There is a listing for Crawley Adjusting Services that has been verified, and that does come up when you search for it.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Crawley+Adjusting+Services/@29.5199009,-95.1916689,5z/data=!4m5!3m...

If you're wanting Google to understand that "casna" is the same as "crawley adjusting services", there will need to be a fair bit of work done with citations and other activity around the web that goes beyond the scope of the forum.

Alternatively, if the Crawley Adjusting Services actually goes by CASNA, then change the name on the GMB listing to reflect that new name.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Re: my business doesn't appear when I google it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Crawley Adjusting Services is a division of CASNA. We share a building with different offices with one incoming switchboard. I have different customers searching both domains.

How do I get Google to acknowledge Casna when it's googled? Every other casna group pops up but mine.

I have verified the listing, etc.

Debbie
Sent via iPhone

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Debbie

Firstly, how is your business called?  CASNA or Crawley Adjusting Services?

This is sounding like you have one business. If so, you need to choose just one name.

GMB Guidelines: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177

As far as getting Google to understand CASNA and Crawley Adjusting Services are the same, that's what I was referring to earlier about a citations campaign and other work around the web.

Google normally does eventually get the picture when people are using different names to search for a single business.  How long have you been going by two names?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog