AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

knowledge panel is not displayed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have verified my business on the Google my Business but when i search my business on Google, the business knowledge panel is not displayed, however it is showing on Maps. 
Business name : Lamonte London

Search : Google UK

Please let me know why it is not showing up on search result. 

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Strange, I feel like I've been seeing a number of businesses lately with the knowledge panel not showing when you'd expect it to. I'm looking into it, I'll let you know when I hear back. 

For your business though, it looks like there's very little of the actual business information out there. The Facebook page doesn't even list a phone number or address. I couldn't find the address associated with the business anywhere even, not even on the website. "citations" are 3rd party business listings on other authority sites (Yelp, Facebook, even government incorporation records). I don't know the UK Citation scene, but I would expect to see more information on your business out there than I'm seeing. Doing some work there will be a necessary part of increasing your exposure anyway, and may help the knowledge panel start appearing as well. It might just be that it takes a little more authority and prominence before a business starts appearing in the knowledge panel for relevant searches vs where it was before.

I'll let you know if I hear back with extra advice. In the meantime, good luck on the citation building. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Augustine, 

Looks like there's nothing going on, beyond a few more knowledge panel questions than usual. My advice about making sure your business information is more widely spread is likely what you'll need to do to address the issue. 

James

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.