AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

how to increase customers finding us for specific adwords and services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sir Speedy South Bay, 900 west 223rd torrance 90502, http://www.sirspeedysouthbay.net/

Hello, I am the new technical production person at Sir Speedy South Bay and I am exploring how to increase traffic to our company. I am specifically trying to help grow our large format department which can and does produce Signage, vehicle wraps, posters, trade show displays and graphics, retail graphics, flags, bannerstands, car magnets, lawn signs, window and wall graphics, etc...

We already are using google campaigns and we have an seo company handling our web prescense.

Are there specific keywords or adwords or other advice that we need to increase our presence in the south bay area during customer searches?

any other advice?

Please email me back at elvisjeromearial@gmail.com or at info@sirspeedysouthbay.net

1 Expert replyverified_user

how to increase customers finding us for specific adwords and services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Jerome. If you havent given it a read, I highly recommend looking at Google's support page to increasing your business' local visibility.

I took a quick look at your keyword rankings and I am only seeing movement for a minimal amount of keywords in the past few months. I am assuming your website is a new website?

You mentioned keywords but if you hired an SEO company they typically provide a keyword list. I recommend talking with them.

Just remember that there are three key important factors for ranking locally; relevance, distance, and prominence. If you read the Google support article and adhere to the guidelines you will be fine.

Lastly, if your website is new, be patient. It might take some time for you to show up in serps for the keywords that you are hoping for but if you follow the basic tenants of local seo, you will get there eventually.

Re: how to increase customers finding us for specific adwords and services

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @jerome s

For Adwords you can ask in their forum :

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-AdWords/ct-p/Google_AdWords

As for your Google business page, this is directly linked to how and where your site appears organically, so your SEO guys should be working on this.

Some articles you may find interesting to give you a better understanding:

Ranking factors of a Google Business Page

Boost your Local SEO and Visibility

Having a quick look I would get your SEO team to jump on some things ASAP:

Your site is not being indexed, only the home page.

site www.sirspeedysouthbay.net   Google Search.png

It seems that all your pages are loaded back to the home page

This is all that Google can see on your website:

webcache.googleusercontent.com search q cache www.sirspeedysouthbay.net num 1 rlz 1C1RNPN_en GBGB519GB519 strip 0 vwsrc 1.png

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership