5.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

how to get business to show with keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

we are a 24 hour roadside service for truck and trailers.  my question is if someone does a search for 24 hour roadside service how can you get your business to come up?  There are no category options for this.  Basically the only category options i had was truck repair shop, trailer repair shop.  we dont even have a shop we just do roadside service.  so my question is how do i get business to show when certain keywords are used?  Any help would be appreciated!  Im not sure if this is the right url i need to post https://plus.google.com/103291025866507765546/about 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to get business to show with keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @jody l

That link is a 404, so please log into your account and see if this has been suspended, which will explain a lot.

Secondly, a category is not a keyword, so pick the nearest applicable category. Google then uses your business description, website, posts and external online references to understand how and where to display your business page.

Read: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Articles/Ranking-Factors-of-a-Google-Business-Page/ba-p/50...

Tim Capper
Google My Business Top Contributor (UK) and SEO consultant at Online Ownership

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: how to get business to show with keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I just checked and it seems to be working OK. Nothing says its suspended. I may not have posted the right URL. Wasn't sure how to get it. I put 24 hour roadside service under our company name. You would think the company name would come up when someone searches for roadside service.