AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

google star rating not showing in searches

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

done and dusted domestic

Hatfield UK  Al10 0PL 

44 7581 790 425

doneanddusteddomestic.co.uk

We have 36 genuine customer reviews and a rating of 4.8 but when we see the search returns none of this is shown yet inferior competitors get theirs displayed - can someone point us in the right direction please!!

thanks 

Re: google star rating not showing in searches

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Where are you not seeing the reviews? When I searched for your company I saw your 'stars' and the reviews are just down a little further. Google is constantly updating the layout for these knowledge panels. 

GMB Reviews-1.PNGGMB Reviews-2.PNG

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply. If you search direct for us then yes  -our google page detail shows correct with the reviews  -  in the main body of your search you see our facebook reviews only. 

If you search for something more general like "cleaners Hatfield" or cleaners welwyn garden city"   you will see that our returned listing does not show the google stars or reviews at all?

Thanks !

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

That's on purpose - Google is constantly changing SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages) for users. This type of search has been updated in the last few months and is expected.