5.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

google maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I started working in a multidisciplinary center. I am self employed. I tried creating a presence on google map for my business. I am verified, but I still don't show on google map if I put the address like others who work there (see picture). Can someone point me to the reason why?

Présentation1.jpgPrésentation2.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nicolas L
January 2016

Re: google maps

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi @Nicolas L,

Thanks for sending. I took a look at the page in our system, and everything looks good on that end. I can recommend a few articles for you on how to show up on Maps. Please see below.

1. Can't find business on Google: this is a more comprehensive article including steps that I can see you've already taken like claiming and verifying your page. If you scroll down further past the first few points, I think that you may find that information valuable. 

2. Ranking of local results on Google: this article is a bit more in-depth on some of the factors that help with ranking.

3. How Google uses business information: this is more of a visual of how and where your information will show up.

I hope that you find this information helpful, and do let me know if you have further questions.

Best,

Liz

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Nicolas L,

Thanks for writing! Can you send through the URL for your Google My Business page so that we can take a look?

Thanks,

Liz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, the URL is: https://business.google.com/b/106750701069136892103/dashboard/l/02389598639529788523?hl=en&ppsrc=GMB... I just want to know how to improve my presence in google map research. At least I do show up with massothérapeute, but I don't show up with either accompagnante à la naissance or doula... even if it's in my page name... Thank you very much for the help! Nicolas Lacroix-Pépin
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nicolas L
January 2016

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi @Nicolas L,

Thanks for sending. I took a look at the page in our system, and everything looks good on that end. I can recommend a few articles for you on how to show up on Maps. Please see below.

1. Can't find business on Google: this is a more comprehensive article including steps that I can see you've already taken like claiming and verifying your page. If you scroll down further past the first few points, I think that you may find that information valuable. 

2. Ranking of local results on Google: this article is a bit more in-depth on some of the factors that help with ranking.

3. How Google uses business information: this is more of a visual of how and where your information will show up.

I hope that you find this information helpful, and do let me know if you have further questions.

Best,

Liz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much for the information!
Nicolas