AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

google maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I started working in a multidisciplinary center. I am self employed. I tried creating a presence on google map for my business. I am verified, but I still don't show on google map if I put the address like others who work there (see picture). Can someone point me to the reason why?

Présentation1.jpgPrésentation2.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nicolas L
January 2016

Re: google maps

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi @Nicolas L,

Thanks for sending. I took a look at the page in our system, and everything looks good on that end. I can recommend a few articles for you on how to show up on Maps. Please see below.

1. Can't find business on Google: this is a more comprehensive article including steps that I can see you've already taken like claiming and verifying your page. If you scroll down further past the first few points, I think that you may find that information valuable. 

2. Ranking of local results on Google: this article is a bit more in-depth on some of the factors that help with ranking.

3. How Google uses business information: this is more of a visual of how and where your information will show up.

I hope that you find this information helpful, and do let me know if you have further questions.

Best,

Liz

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Nicolas L,

Thanks for writing! Can you send through the URL for your Google My Business page so that we can take a look?

Thanks,

Liz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, the URL is: https://business.google.com/b/106750701069136892103/dashboard/l/02389598639529788523?hl=en&ppsrc=GMB... I just want to know how to improve my presence in google map research. At least I do show up with massothérapeute, but I don't show up with either accompagnante à la naissance or doula... even if it's in my page name... Thank you very much for the help! Nicolas Lacroix-Pépin
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nicolas L
January 2016

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi @Nicolas L,

Thanks for sending. I took a look at the page in our system, and everything looks good on that end. I can recommend a few articles for you on how to show up on Maps. Please see below.

1. Can't find business on Google: this is a more comprehensive article including steps that I can see you've already taken like claiming and verifying your page. If you scroll down further past the first few points, I think that you may find that information valuable. 

2. Ranking of local results on Google: this article is a bit more in-depth on some of the factors that help with ranking.

3. How Google uses business information: this is more of a visual of how and where your information will show up.

I hope that you find this information helpful, and do let me know if you have further questions.

Best,

Liz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much for the information!
Nicolas