AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

coaching classes for judiciary

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

we are coaching institution for judicial and higher judicial services exams , i want more presence at google search engines or seos or any other method or digital marketing . pls suggest me 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: coaching classes for judiciary

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@D K DUBEYS LAW JUDICIAL C  Claim and use you Google My Business page if you qualify for it. Increase your review on the listing. Optimizes your listing with all the available features.

Features that can make a Google My Business page better 

Posts do not directly increase ranking but do help conversions

Pictures that tell the story of your business and what a customer can expect when they get there.  Show the product or service in action

Videos that are 30 seconds make a story come alive

Questions about the company that are commonly asked so that a user is more likely to just pick up the phone and call or stop in and visit you over someone else

The key point is a very high percentage of business owners do not work on and improve their listings. So the ones that do will have an advantage. I see this every day when going over accounts that I manage. It shows comparisons to what the competitors are doing. Search optimization can be a full-time effort and too big to cover all the details here. There are a number of podcasts on SEO and follow the top contributors here they have huge amounts of experience in Local SEO.

The first place to start is Unique relevant content on your topic that is well written and in-depth for your subject. Not 250 words per page

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |