AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

adding labels to photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I have just uploaded some photos to google. mybusiness. I would like to add labels to them. Ideally as the photographer took the trouble to name the images, I would like to pick up the file names and use them as the labels. While on this subject, how can I create categories for my pictures?

Data Google asked me to add:

1. Nottingham Industrial Museum

2. Wollaton Park, Nottingham

3. 0115 915 3936

4. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Nottingham+Industrial+Museum/@52.9504167,-1.2109385,14z/data=!4m...

5. nottinghamindustrialmuseum.org.uk

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michelle S
September

adding labels to photos

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Michelle S - apologies for the delayed response. As you may have identified by now, there is no way to either label or categorise your pictures. I recommend leaving feedback on this lack of functionality for the project team via the menu / feedback option within the Google My Business dashboard.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michelle S
September

adding labels to photos

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Michelle S - apologies for the delayed response. As you may have identified by now, there is no way to either label or categorise your pictures. I recommend leaving feedback on this lack of functionality for the project team via the menu / feedback option within the Google My Business dashboard.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

adding labels to photos

j j
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
j j
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

is you produced name and images change .ad to new images ,name solved you reason.... I thught