AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Your previous post is about to disappear from your Google listing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Create a new post with special deals, news or updates to make your business stand out.

Please assist me with this. I am a Life Insurance broker.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Your previous post is about to disappear from your Google listing.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You can enhance your listing with more information that was not available before. It is a way to promote an event or feature of your service. Like a seminar on aging and insurance. Or a text post with information on a type of policy and a link to your website that explains more. The initial announcement for this community has a lot of information in the responses to the new information. Your posts will remain viewable for viewers that on a mobile device. So it gives a viewer a more diverse view of what you do. Too early to tell yet if it has any Search Optimization effect for your listing. Try and be creative in posting something to set yourself apart from other brokers in some way

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |