AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Wrong picture on my business profile

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When you do a search the picture on the left is not good

It show a "Comerco Cash & Carry" grocery store in Spain (cliking on see photos, also show insides shots of the store.

How can we remove this ? our business is in Canada and we are an insurance company (the right picture however is good). The description of the profil is fine, only the picture of the cash and carry dont make sense.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=comerco&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=BejeVq-8J6GkjgTKppSoBw

Capture.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Wrong picture on my business profile

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @IT I,

Thanks for writing! If you click on the image, you will see a "report a problem" link in the lower right hand corner (the text is kind of small). With that, you can select the "image not related to this business" option and submit the report. This will be the best option in this scenario. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Liz 

GMB Community Manager

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I did that all the wrong picture, but as today nothing as changed !

This is bad for us, how can this be change quicker ?

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Thanks for getting back, and I'm sorry to hear that the images have not changed yet.

Sometimes, this process may take some time. I have gone ahead and reported them on my end too--I usually don't get reports back when action has been taken by the team, but I have taken steps to help you request the removal of these photos.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Liz