AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Wrong directions in Google Maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
  1. Bounty & Soul
  2. 999 Old Us Hwy 70 W, Black Mountain, NC 28711
  3. 1-828-419-0533
  4. Google Maps Listing
  5. http://www.bountyandsoul.org

We have tried reporting this using the Google Maps app but it has not worked.  The directions to our location are incorrect on Google Maps.  People are being directed to Woodland Dr. when they should be entering our parking lot directly off of Old US Hwy 70.  You cannot get to our location from Woodland Dr. at all as there is a housing development and you would need to climb over a wall.  Can someone here help us get this resolved?

Correct Directions.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Its been 3 weeks!  Can anyone at Google help me!?

Incorrect Google Map Directions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
  1. Bounty & Soul
  2. 999 Old Us Hwy 70 W, Black Mountain, NC 28711
  3. 1-828-419-0533
  4. Google Maps Listing
  5. http://www.bountyandsoul.org

We have tried reporting this using the Google Maps app but it has not worked.  The directions to our location are incorrect on Google Maps.  People are being directed to Woodland Dr. when they should be entering our parking lot directly off of Old US Hwy 70.  You cannot get to our location from Woodland Dr. at all as there is a housing development and you would need to climb over a wall.  Can someone here help us get this resolved?

large.png

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Admin A

a  solution would  be  possible  if  I have Google to change the access point to your listing to  35.609441, -82.352546

can you please doublecheck  this lat/long or provide me a better lat/long nearby the Old US Hwy 70 to replace it  as  a  new  access point for the GMB listing?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

Is your access on Woodstock St?

Andrew.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Admin A

and  FYI @Andrew H

It's not very helpful  to start  several threads but  then not to  answer on questions  the helping user have asked you

I will merged  this  thread  here  with  your  other one now:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Enhance-Your-Presence/Wrong-directions-in-Google-Maps/m-p/...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, its right off of Old US 70.  There is a large parking lot that isn't represented on the map.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Thanks, I think this is a little bit closer to the actual entrance.

35.609484, -82.352278

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wouldn't have started a new one, but it had been more than 3 weeks and no responses.  I copied the title from another post that seemed to get resolved and created a new post.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

next timebetter"bump" an unanswered thread rather  then to start  new  threads.

This  time  I  fixed it by merging both  threads.

Now  regarding the issue:

I escalated it to Google and will notify you  once I have any response from them