3.1K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Wrong date shown on google review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I posted the review on google about my company (Deligence Technologies Pvt Ltd.) but the problem I m facing is that the google review shows the wrong date in the new review. I posted the review on 6/8/17 but it is showing the date - in the last week. This problem is not only with my reviews but my colleague also posted the review, in that also the date was showing in the last week instead of 5/8/17.

Please provide the proper solution that how I can correct the date of the reviews.

Posted the review on Deligence technologies Pvt. Ltd.

106 & 107, 1st Floor, Jyoti Shikhar Tower,District Center, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110058

Contact - +9999384674

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Deligence+Technologies+Private+Limited/@28.6288052,77.0817619,15...

Website - https://www.deligence.com/

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

You and your colleagues should not be reviewing your own company. This is a bad practice for you to be doing. 

You cannot change the date of the reviews... as the review was left in the last week. As time goes forward, sometime later, the date term will change to last week, last month, and so on. Google may remove the remove the reviews altogether since the reviews are not honest coming from employees and owners of the company. 

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We monitor our reviews pretty closely and have recently noticed the same thing.

One of our customers left a review that we show as having been made 2 months ago, but when filtering Google reviews by most recent, it shows up with "last week" as the date.